You are welcome to ski in the Verbier ski resort. It will be open on 14th November for weekends and from 4th December for the winter season.
Verbier resort and ski lift succeeded in getting the “Clean & Safe” label in order to welcome you in complete safety. Téléverbier put health measures together meeting the standard criteria of the FOPH (Federal Office of Public Health).
- Face covering is compulsory in the ski lifts and in the queues, public spaces, at the meeting points and in our offices & sports shops.
- Safe distance kept while queuing: The lines are arranged for better social distancing.
- Gondola ventilated at all time and frequently sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available everywhere
Adrenaline ski and snowboard school set up measures to welcome you with maximum fun and optimum safety.
– Wearing a face covering is compulsory for all people over 12 years old at our meeting points.
– Social distancing will be set up at our meeting places.
– Face covering is also mandatory inside our office, we welcome only one person at a time, social distances are required and indicated on the ground.
– Hand sanitizer available everywhere as well as inside our office.
– Adult group lessons are now limited to 4 participants and children’s lessons to 6 students.
We recommend booking private lessons if you are already in a group: family, friends, with cousins, to stay with those close to you. We offer the medals and the souvenir video at the end of the stay.
You will find Adrenaline Ski School office in Medran just across from the main lift station inside the ski rental shop called “Fellay Sport”, on Rue de Medran 38.
- Children and Adults group lessons:
The meeting point for all Verbier ski schools is at the top of Les Esserts slope. It is reachable by bus N°1 towards Carrefour. A quick drop-off by car is possible but there are no car parks.
- Private lessons: Your instructor can meet you directly at your hotel or chalet, upon request.
At Medran your instructor will be waiting for you in front of Fellay Sport shop.
At Savoleyres in front of cash desks lift station.
At les Esserts at the bottom of the slope near the bus stop (Bus N°2 – stop Le Hameau).
You can book online on our website: www.adrenaline-verbier.ch or by emailing us at: email@example.com. Our whole price range is not on our website, we suggest to contact us by phone on 0041 27 771 74 59. Our sales assistant will be happy to help you find the best solution for your ski, snowboard, telemark, snowshoeing and cross-country lessons.
The sooner, the better. This will secure your space in group lessons at your required time and dates during peak period. For private tuition, we suggest to book mid-autumn to insure the chosen instructor is available.
Each customer must insure himself against the risks inherent in this type of sport such as ski, snowboard, telemark, cross-country skiing or snow-shoeing. Make sure you have adequate insurance cover or subscribe while you buy your ski pass at Téléverbier. This insurance offers refund on ski pass, lessons and equipment rental in case of illness, accident, or lifts closure.
We advise technical underwear (no cotton), a high pair of socks, a fleece jacket and the ski trousers and jacket.
Helmet is not mandatory, though we advise kids to wear one with a very thin hood when cold, glasses or goggles and a pair of mitten with straps.
Don’t forget sun cream, tissues and a 5chf coin for his snack to put in your child’s pocket. You can read our full blog articule here.
Ski equipment is not included, but Adrenaline Ski School client benefit from 15% off when renting ski equipment at our partner shop Fellay Sport in Médran (providing proof of ski lessons payment).
Helmet is not mandatory thoigh we strongly recommand to wear one.
Ski poles are mandatory from Silver crystal level. But the best is to ask your child ski instructor directly.
You can cancel your booking 15 days prior to the lesson. In this case, Adrenaline Ski School will refund the whole amount except booking and banking fees.
If the cancellation happen less than 15 days prior the lesson, Adrenaline s
Ski School will keep 50% of the whole amount plus booking and banking fees.
If the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the lesson, the whole amount will be charged.
Only your private insurance, or the ski pass insurance offered to you when purchasing your ski pass might refund your ski lessons in case of accident or complete closure of all ski lifts. Bad weather does not entitle to any refund expect if this is the reason of lift closure.
Ski pass is not included to any ski lessons prices. Each Adrenaline client must have a valid ski pass. Ski pass is free for children of 6 and less, though they must hold a pass available at any ski lift ticket office.
- For children holding Mouse level or below, a “Les Esserts slope” ski pass is sufficient (You can buy it at the machine located at the bottom of the slope with credit/debit card only)
- For children holding a Silver Crystal level or below, A Verbier ski pass will be needed.
- For children above a Silver Crystal a 4 valleys ski pass will be required.
- A private lesson means that you book an instructor for yourself, or with your friends or family, therefore one or several people can attend the lesson. The instructor will focus on each participant giving personal advice according to your abilities. Thanks to your private ski teacher, you will quickly progress to the next level. The more participant you are, the better is the price.
- A group lesson means that you share a ski instructor with other people you might not know. The ski teacher will focus on the group and give exercise as a group. You will benefit from a nice group atmosphere. Our group lessons start from 2 participants and up to 6.
Most of our ski and snowboard instructor speaks French and English fluently. Some of them also speak Russian, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian or Dutch. Group lesson are taught in French and English. We might offer other languages depending on our instructor availability.
We offer private lessons to toddlers, aged from 2.5 y/o. Supervised by a professional instructor, your child will discover the magical world of skiing.
At the end of the week, each child is rewarded with a medal showing is progress.
If you are on your own into a group lesson, Adrenaline ski school reserve the right to cancel the lesson or find an alternative solution.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this mater together and find the best group to enrol your child into. Plus a mini-test occur at the beginning of the week so the instructor can move around the group if needed.
We favour level to make sure groups are homogeneous. If your children have the same level we will do our best to have them together.
Yes of course, for private lesson, we can choose your instructor according to his availability at the time requested. However, we cannot guarantee a specific instructor for group lessons.
We ask parents not be present during the lesson and speak to the child. Please leave the instructor decide to make any relevant changes in the group.