In partnership with WEMountain, Adrénaline offers courses on mountain safety and the risks due to avalanches. The first international mountain safety program that combines E-Learning and T-learning was developed by experts from all over the world. The program is aimed at off-piste skiers, hikers, occasional skiers as well as high-level skiers.
Why avalanche training?
• About 200 people lose their lives each year in avalanches in the Alps in the United States and Canada.
• 90% of avalanches are caused by the victim himself or a member of his group.
• One out of two avalanche victims dies.
• The number of free riders and hikers increases every year.
• Off-piste is more accessible than ever.
• Rescue and survival accessories are increasingly common.
Training not only teaches how to use equipment but above all how to assess and prevent risks. For WEMountain, the best safety tool remains education: equipping yourself is good, but training is vital!